5th February 2020, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, I am planning on applying for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment. How can I apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the application form cost as well. Waiting for your response!

6th February 2020, 09:03 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment 2020 is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested all relevant documents and send to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).

Cost of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment Application Form is For GEN / OBC category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/PH category candidates is Rs. 250/-

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.becil.com/.
7th February 2020, 01:05 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment? Cost of application?

BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) has announced Draughtsman Recruitment 2020 notification on February 03, 2020 for 4 posts.

Educational Qualification:
  • Candidate must have passed Diploma in Architecture from any recognized University / Institute.
  • Candidate should have knowledge of AutoCAD Photoshop with experience of 3 years in relevant field.

Application Fee :
  • For General and OBC Candidates: Rs 500/-
  • For SC/ST and Physically Handicapped Candidates : Rs 250/-

Application Procedure :[LIST][*]Candidate can download the application form from the official website that is http://www.becil.com[*]Candidate can also obtain the forms from BECIL's Corporate Office situated at C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida -201307[*]Candidate have to duly fill the application form along with attested copies of experience certificates/educational certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card, PAN Card and non-refundable registration fee.[*]Candidates have to pay the registration fee through DD in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.[*]Candidates have to send the duly filled application form personally or via speed post or registered post to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (UP).
7th February 2020, 02:19 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment 2020:

~~ Eligible and interested candidates may send their application at the below mentioned address. Enclose the copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents, as instructed.

~~ Candidates must pay Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates).

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?