5th February 2020, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment 2020?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for the Draughtsman post in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment this year. Can you please let me know about the required qualification immediately? Please reply asap.

6th February 2020, 09:08 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment 2020?

Educational qualification required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Diploma in Architecture from recognized University and Knowledge of AutoCAD Photoshop.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.becil.com/.
6th February 2020, 10:16 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment 2020?

Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment -

* Qualifications

Candidate's should have three year Diploma in Architecture from recognized university .

Candidate's should also have knowledge of Auto CAD Photoshop with 3 to 5 years experience in relevant field.

Age limit should be 30 years.

For more information log on to official website www.becil.com
7th February 2020, 12:45 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Qualification required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment 2020:
  • Candidates must have Diploma in Architecture from any recohnized University/Institute.
  • Candidate should have knowledge of AutoCAD Photoshop with minimum 3 years of experience.
  • Candidate must be citizen of India.
7th February 2020, 01:58 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Educational qualification to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Draughtsman recruitment 2020:

i) Three years Diploma in Architecture from recognized Institute.

ii) Knowledge of AutoCAD Photoshop.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
7th February 2020, 09:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Qualification :-
----------------
i) You must have completed three years Diploma course in Architecture from any recognized Institute or University to get eligible for this post.

ii) You must have 3 years of work experience in AutoCAD Photoshop.

For any other information, you can check the following website.
https://www.becil.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?