19th April 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment online?

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply in DGVCL recruitment of Junior Electrical Engineer. Kindly tell me how I can apply online in this recruitment? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of DGVCL Junior Engineer recruitment will be released?
  2. Am I eligible to apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment while completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus and sample papers for DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer exam
  4. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  5. SSC recruitment for junior engineer electrical old question papers?
  6. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the current status of recruitment of junior engineer electrical in RRB Thiruvananthpuram?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  10. In Government sector I cannot get good salary if completed Diploma in EEE?
  11. How to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment being ECE graduate of Tamil Nadu?
  12. Previous 10 years solved question papers for Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Electrical
  13. Eligibility to apply in Mindtree Junior Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?
  14. To which department a candidate is posted after he is selected for the post of Junior Engineer(Electrical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Government jobs for Civil Engineers?
  16. What is the exam date of Railway Recruitment Board for Junior Engineer
  17. In which exams I should appear to get job in Indian Railway being a B.Tech(IT) graduate?
  18. Can I apply for DGVCL Jr engineering post? I am from Maharashtra
21st April 2016, 10:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment online?

Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) recruits the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Electrical engineer.

The application procedure is given below.

APPLICATION :

* The application fee of Rs.500/- for General category and Rs.250/- for SC/ST students which is acceptable in any branch of State Bank of India into "Power Jyoti" account no.33265984351.

* Later the candidate should apply online from the official website www.dgvcl.com.

* All the details are filled and application should send to the following address " The Addl. General Manager(HR), Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Urja Sadan, Nana Varacha Road, Kapodra char rasta, Surat(Gujarat) 395006"

Here are the documents to be attached along with the application form :

* Degree Certificate of B.E./B.Tech (Electrical).

* Marks sheets of Masters degree.

* A copy of DGVCL challan duly endorsed by SBI.

* Caste certificate.

* SSC Certificate for verification of Birth date.

* Two recent passport size photographs pasted on the space provided in the application form.

* Attested marks sheet copy of 7th and 8th Semester.
22nd April 2016, 10:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment online?

How to Apply for DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer Recruitment:

You are required to apply online for this recruitment from the link which is given below and need to sent the same printout copy of the Application form along with 2 recent passport size photograph, a copy of SSC Certificate, Caste Certificate, and attested copy of Mark sheets of 7th and 8th semesters of Degree certificate and a copy of DGVL Challan which is endorsed by SBI. You are required pack them up in an envelope super scribed as

>> "Vidhyut Sahayak (Jr.Engineer-Electrical) and Your Registration": ______" by Speed Post to the following address.

>> Documents to be sent to:
To,
The Additional General Manager (HR),
Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited,
Ujra Sadan,
Nana Varachha Road,
Kapodra Char Rasta,
Surat (Gujarat)-395006

Click here for Official Website

Click here to Apply Online for DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?