3rd July 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for government jobs being a diploma in Chemical technology?

sir i have done diploma in chemical technology paint. how can apply for govt. jobs and which sector is require for paint students for govt. jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma in petro Chemical Technology after completing SSLC?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  3. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  4. Where can I apply for government jobs after after doing Information Technology?
  5. Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?
  6. What are the present government jobs for diploma in chemical engineering?
  7. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  8. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  10. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%
  12. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  13. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  14. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  17. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  18. Will I get government job after completing diploma chemical engineering? Opportunities to do government job in related field?
5th July 2015, 06:57 PM
mwh

Default Re: How can I apply for government jobs being a diploma in Chemical technology?

Yes,you can get job in government sector.you have opportunities in PSU companies.
The minimum eligibility to get placed in PSU company is 3 year full time course with AICTE approved university.
Some of the PSU companies are:
BHEL,BEL,NACL,IOCL,mazacon clock,coal india,HPCL,EIL,BPCL,MECON,NLC,NHPC,SAIL,NTPC,ONGC, powergrid,raitel,rites,UCI etc.
5th July 2015, 11:29 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How can I apply for government jobs being a diploma in Chemical technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have done diploma in chemical technology paint. how can apply for govt. jobs and which sector is require for paint students for govt. jobs.

Since, the course you have done has a very little demand in Organization, so you need to struggle a lit bit to find the good job specially in the Government Sector, because in Public sector you can get easy job as there are lot of vaccancy and companies, but in the Government Sector the compnaies are very
less and more than that the no of seats are too less. So, you must visit:

www.governmentjovportal.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?