24th November 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

29th November 2018, 08:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to be followed to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment:

The detailed procedure that is to be followed in order to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - MILKFED (Milk Producer's Federation)

Name of the Job Position - Senior Executive

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 14th December, 2018 (Till 5:00 PM)

In order to apply for this recruitment, click on the below "Apply Online" link and then click on "New User/ Register".

After this, you are required to enter all the detailed information in the concerned fields to apply for this recruitment.

If you have any technical queries, you can send email to [email protected]

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
29th November 2018, 05:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment? Last date of application?

1. First you need to register for exam at official website which is Click Here . Then fill up the application form.

2. The last date of application is 14th December 2018.

3. There are 43 posts for senior executive recruitment.
30th November 2018, 09:15 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment, you have to fill and submit the online application form which is available at the official website http://www.verka.coop/career on or before 14.12.2018 which is the last date for submission of online application form.
30th November 2018, 12:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment directly by submitting the online application form at http://www.verka.coop/page/career. The application fee is Rs. 700/- for General/ OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD category candidates.

The last date to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment is 14th December 2018.
30th November 2018, 02:59 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The process of application for process of Senior executive recruitment is online.

The online application for Senior executive post can be done at Click Here .

The last date to apply for recruitment is 14th December 2018.
30th November 2018, 03:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

To apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment, you need to fill its only application form by referring to the link www.verka.coop.

Also, the last date to submit the application form is 14.12.2018 ( upto 5.00 PM) while the last date to fill the application from fee is 12.12.2018 (upto 4.00 PM).
30th November 2018, 03:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment are as follows:-
All eligible candidates can apply online on the official Website http://www.verka.coop/career on or before 14th December 2018

Application fee -
SC & BC candidates - Rs. 500/-
For others (General) - Rs. 700/-
30th November 2018, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online as per the instructions given on the website (www.verka.coop) along with an application fee of Rs 700 (Rs 500 for SC & BC candidates) for the MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID at the time of applying and it should be kept active till the completion of the final selection process.

Last date to apply online for the MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment is 14th December, 2018 at 5:00 PM.

Candidates can find the details in the website link Click Here
30th November 2018, 05:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required for MILKFED Senior Executive recruitment is B.Com or MBA in disciplines like Finance, Accounting, Marketing etc. The upper age criteria is not more than 45 years.

The last date to apply for recruitment is 14th December, 2018. The first step is to register for exam at Registration link then fill up the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?