3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment being an ITI holder in Motor Mechanic?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for MPPGCL recruitment of ITI Plant Assistant. I have done with my ITI in Motor Mechanic. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me.

5th September 2019, 05:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment being an ITI holder in Motor Mechanic?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for MPPGCL (Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited) ITI Plant Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate (60%) in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder/ Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle / Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 25 years for Other State and 18 to 40 years for MP Domicile.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for MPPGCL (Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited) ITI Plant Assistant recruitment being an ITI holder in Motor Mechanic.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.

5th September 2019, 07:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPPGCL ITI Plant Assistant recruitment being an ITI holder in Motor Mechanic?

Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned recruitment, should have completed their 10th standard with ITI in specific trades from a recognised institute. As you have mentioned above that you are an ITI holder in motor mechanic, so you are eligible for the recruitment. You should have completed their ITI with minimum 60% marks. Interested candidates can visit the website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?