17th September 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NTPC Executive Trainee(Electrical)? Requirements to apply?

Dear Friends,
How I can apply for Executive Trainee(Electrical) recruitment of NTPC? What are the requirements for applying? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for ICSI Executive course for a B.Com graduate?
  2. How to apply for NTPC as HR executive after completing my degree?
  3. Am i eligible to apply for CS executive after passing B.Com final year -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I do training in NTPC Bihar or NTPC Singrauli? How can I apply for it and where can I apply?
  5. Jobs in NTPC for 2015 fresher Civil Engineer? Expected post and salary?
  6. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  7. Should I have to appear in GATE to apply for NTPC Executive Trainee(Finance) recruitment being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  8. How to apply for NTPC after B.Tech Agricultural engineering?
  9. Requirements to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) candidate?
  10. What type of questions can be asked in NTPC executive trainee exam? Last 5 years question papers of NTPC for executive trainee?
  11. Chances of getting job in NMDC after B.Tech CSE final year?
  12. Information Technology Engineer can apply for job in NTPC?
  13. How can I apply for job in NTPC being a B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student? When the application form will be release?
  14. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  15. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  16. Previous years question papers of NTPC? I am going to give NTPC HR executive entrance exam in April
  17. Am i eligible to apply for NTPC HR executive exam? I have secured 55% in graduation
  18. How to get good job after MBA in Marketing?
14th February 2016, 10:33 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for NTPC Executive Trainee(Electrical)? Requirements to apply?

NTPC recruits engineering students every year under Executive Trainee post. You want to apply for this post. Following are the eligibility for applying this post.

Eligibility: Student must possess bachelor’s degree (B.E/ B.Tech) from any recognized university and also qualify GATE exam.

Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection procedure: The selection is done through Group Discussion followed by interview process. The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of GATE score. The weightage of GATE score is more in the selection process. So student having better GATE score has fair chance of getting selected as Executive Trainee.

>>So in my opinion, you have firstly filled the GATE application and prepare for GATE exam well and try to score more marks in this exam. Below is the attachment regarding the notification of Executive Trainee for this year, if you have any doubt then you can go though it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTPC Executive Trainee.pdf(79.9 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?