15th April 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

16th April 2019, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Odisha Postal Circle

Name of the Job Position - Gramin Dak Sevak

>> Click on the below "Apply Link" provided below and then fill up all the details in the concerned fields.

>> Last date for registration and fee payment - 18th April, 2019

>> Closing date for submission of applications - 21st April, 2019

Hence, if you meet the required eligibility criteria the I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date that is mentioned above.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply Online
17th April 2019, 08:16 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How can I apply for Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak You need to visit their Official website.www.odishapost.gov.in.

<> Before to apply online you need to make the payment and the details about the payment is given as follows.

For Gen/OBC -- Rs.100/-

For SC/ST , PH, and Female candidates -- NIL

Initially last date to apply for Gramin dak Sevak was - 15.04.2019

Later there was no official notification of extended date.

<> One more important information is You should have computer knowledge with qualification of 10th.

<> Selection will be based on Merit only as per 10th marks there will be no separate marks will be awarded for higher qualification.
17th April 2019, 03:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The online application process of Odisha Postal Circle Technical Assistant recruitment, had started on 15th March 2019. Candidates interested to apply for the recruitment, can visit the application link below and fill up the form. Now the candidates have to attach the required documents with your photographs and signature. Then you have to pay the application fee and submit the form on or before 15th April 2019.

Application link: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
18th April 2019, 10:58 AM
Najia94

Post Re: How can I apply for Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for gds first of all you have to register on or before 18.04.2019 and after registering pays fee to any of the listed post office and then again go to website and login and update your payment details finally you have to submit in or before 21.04.2019 and download your registration details for future reference
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?