12th May 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Is GATE mandatory to get job in BHEL?

to get job in BHEL is it manditory to attent GATE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum requirements to get a job in BHEL? Which books to be referred?
  2. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  3. How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get job in BHEL if secured 53 percentile in GATE?
  5. If i get a good rank in GATE and I get a job in BHEL what salary will they offer for me? Can I get a job in BHEL?
  6. How can I get a job in BHEL via GATE?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for any job through GATE after scoring 16 marks in GATE? Can I apply for BHEL through GATE marks? Any vacancies in BHEL?
  8. Details on how can I apply for BHEL job through GATE exam
  9. How much should I score in GATE to secure job in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  10. Possibility to get into NTPC and BHEL through GATE if not registered in NTPC and BHEL through GATE?
  11. Can I apply for PSU exam after pursuing B.Tech in Integrated course in Electrical Engineering?
  12. How to get a job in BHEL after scoring 75% in BHEL?
  13. Are the companies such as ONGC, IOCL, Bhel etc going to offer jobs on the basis of GATE score? What will be their expected package?
  14. Is it mandatory to appear in GATE before preparing for IBPS exam?
  15. How to get a job in BHEL, IOCL, NPTC? What is the impact of GATE score?
  16. Is GATE exam mandatory to do Ph.D in IIT, Chennai?
  17. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  18. If I am unable to clear the recruitment of BHEL through GATE will I be able to re appear for common BHEL recruitment in September?
12th May 2015, 10:21 PM
sjs1990

Default Re: Is GATE mandatory to get job in BHEL?

Yes BHEL-Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is now recruiting candidates through the Gate exam based on their performance in GATE exam and They will conduct only the Interview Round and Certificate verification and then the allotment of order will be issued,They just skipped their individual competitive exam few years ago to GATE exam,You will be selected on the basis of GATE score of the applicants of the Job,The candidate with high marks called first and then the procedure continues,So GATE is mandatory to get into BHEL.
13th May 2015, 03:02 PM
pjgp

Recruitment in BHEL can be done directly or by gate examination.
Eligibilities are:
degree from recognised university affiliated with UPSC/AICTE,post graduate i.e MBA,5 year combined masters in engineering.
Age criteria:
27 to 29 years.
Relaxation 5year for sc/st
3year for obc
7th February 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BE in KLE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY in Electrical and Electronics 6th semester, 3rd year. I want to know the eligibility criterion and procedures for applying internship at gate.
My cgpa is 8.71 as of now.
10th February 2019, 04:53 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

Dear sir/madam,
BHEL( Bharat heavy electrical limited) is a very reputed company of PSU(public sector unit).
This company is recruiting there technical staff like engineers recently on the basis of GATE score card although some time it's also conducted a exam for the selection of engineers.
The candidate whose score is higher they are given as privileged than lower scoring candidate and called up interviews.
The following criteria candidates should have to fulfill.
1. Full time bachelor's degree in engineering
/technology. OR
2. 5 years integrated master,s degrees. OR
3. Dual degree program in engineering from any
recognised Indian university or institute.
Minimum age criteria is 21 to 24 years age relaxation
is also given to reserved candidate.
For more information you can visit on official
website of BHEL.
18th April 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

If a person is qualified in Bhel recruitment test and he doesn't have attended gate examination will he eligible for Bhel Engineer trainee job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?