15th April 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Gramin Dak Sevak post in Odisha Postal Circle recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

16th April 2019, 04:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment will be done on the basis of automatic generated merit list. The automatic merit list will be generated based on the marks secured in 10th standard board examinations.

The last date to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment is 15.04.2019.
17th April 2019, 07:34 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Selection procedure of Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Selection Procedure for Odisha postal circle gramin dak sevak recruitment :

<> Selection will be based on Automatic generated merit. It means there will be no written exam for selection.

<> Merely based on 10th marks from the recognized board.

<> There is No separate marks will be allotted for Higher qualification.

<> But the marks in 10th only will be considered unless grades. Even student having marks in grades then it need to be converted into marks by multiplying 9.5 against the maximum points or grade as 100.

<> Rejection of applications will be happened only when you will mention in grades and without complete data .
17th April 2019, 09:40 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Gramin Dak Sevak post in Odisha Postal Circle recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?
The selection will be done based on of mark scored by the candidate in the 10th board exam. Those who scored a high percentage of marks will get first preference. In case both candidates scored the same marks in 10th board exam, the elder candidate will get the job of Gramin Dak Sevak. The Odisha GDS Recruitment committee will prepare a merit list on the basis of job applications and candidates 10th board exam score.

Official website - Click Here!!
17th April 2019, 10:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Odisha Postal Circle

Name of the Job Position - Gramin Dak Sevak

>> Selection will be made on the basis of the "Merit".

>> If candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list then candidates have to apply with marks only as the selection will be made on the basis of the marks or merit.

>> Hence, selection will be done as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
17th April 2019, 10:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who are interested to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment, will be selected on the basis of their performance in 10th standard. Candidates who qualified their 10th standard with good marks will get selected and there will be no written examination for the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?