8th November 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after B.Sc agriculture from a non ICAR college?

After completing 4 years B.Sc agriculture course, can I get a government job without ICAR recognition college? Do I have to pursue M.Sc agriculture or not. Kindly get back to me early.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc in Agriculture in good college after being disqualified in ICAR?
  2. Is doing B.Sc and M.Sc agriculture from non ICAR college a good decision?
  3. Can I get admission in ICAR colleges after doing BSc Ag from non ICAR college? -- [New]
  4. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  5. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  6. Entrance exams details to get admission in ICAR University in M.Sc. Agriculture?
  7. Is it necessary to recognize a Agriculture/Horticulture college/institute/university by ICAR?
  8. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  9. Which course is better for me in between M.Sc(Entomology) and Agriculture Economics after B.Sc Agriculture to get job in ICAR? How to prepare for JRF exam? Reference book for JRF preparation?
  10. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  11. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  12. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  14. What are the other government job options for me after doing BSc Agriculture?
  15. Is Greenland Institute of Agriculture in Kurnool a valid college to get private or government jobs?
  16. Is there any college offering B.Sc(Agriculture) through management quota? Differences among ICAR and Non-ICAR colleges?
  17. What type of government job can I get after BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage required?
  18. Is PG college of agriculture affiliated to ICAR?
7th December 2016, 02:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after B.Sc agriculture from a non ICAR college?

In general, candidates with Graduation get less jobs when compared to candidates with Post Graduation as a basic educational qualification. So I strongly suggest you to go with Master's Degree after successful completion of this B.Sc Agriculture course as you are telling that you have done Graduation from a non ICAR College. There are many courses to pursue after completion of B.SC Agriculture course. They are,

> M.Sc in Forestry

> Master of Science in Agriculture Botany

> Master of Science in Sericulture

> M.Sc in Agriculture Economics

> M.Sc in Agronomy

> M.Sc in Agriculture Chemistry

> Master of Science in Soil Science

As you are from Agriculture background in Graduation, I would strongly suggest you to go with Agriculture based courses in Post Graduation.
23rd August 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job after B.Sc agriculture from a non ICAR college?

Is there eligibility for government jobs with ugc recognized colleges after completion off my agbsc course
16th September 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I am studying my B.Sc agriculture in a non ICAR recognised university am I eligible for government job or in future is there any problem to face replay early please
3rd June 2018, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

It all depends on your hardwork. If you will study hard and score good marks in academics and also clears state upse exams then no one can stop you from getting a govt as well as most reputed jobs.
21st May 2021, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Do I get government Job after bsc agriculture from a non icar College
23rd July 2021, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Im studying in bsc agriculture in indore , non icar college . can i get gov job in ap ? What gov job can i apply ? Can you suggest me plz ?
15th August 2021, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

which jobs can i get after doing b.sc agri. from non icar colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?