15th November 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CID Inspector after completing class 12th (PCB)?

Respected Sir, How can I become a CID Inspector after completing class 12th PCB? I am now studying in Medical Coaching for one year so how can I become a CID Inspector after completing class 12th (PCB)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  2. What is the procedure to become a CID Officer after completing class 12th?
  3. How can I become a CID officer after completing class 12th?
  4. How can I make a career in Psychology after completing class 12th (PCB)?
  5. Detailed information to join CID after completion of 12th Commerce
  6. What steps should I follow to join CID after completing class 12th (Biology)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. What should I do after 12th to join CID? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)?
  9. What is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted?
  10. Which course I should do after completion of HSC exam? B.Sc in Microbiology or B.Pharm course?
  11. Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  13. Can I get admission in Infosys after completing class 12th Science (PCB)? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  14. Can I join CID or Military after completing 10th
  15. How to become a Crime Branch Officer?
  16. How can I join CID Team after completing 10th class?
  17. Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?
  18. Whether I can apply for NEET exam after completing class 12th with PCM or do I need to complete class 12th again with PCB next year?
17th November 2016, 01:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CID Inspector after completing class 12th (PCB)?

In order to become a CID officer, a candidate should have a minimum qualification of graduation from a recognized university.

Candidate's age should not be below 20 years and the maximum age should not exceed the age of 27 years at any cost for general candidates, however relaxation of 5 years and 3 years is provided to SC/ST and OBC candidates, respectively.
17th November 2016, 07:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot become a CID inspector just after completing your 12th examination with PCB. The minimum qualification required is graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university. You have to appear for Indian Civil Services Examination which is conducted by UPSC. To appear for this examination you must be attained the age of 21 years and should not exceed 30 years, for Sc/ST candidates the age is relaxed by 5 years and for OBC candidates it is 3 years.

Minimum height should be 163 cms, for women 152 cms and should be an Indian citizen. After qualifying the examination you will be called for physical test followed by personal interview which will decide your selection.
2nd July 2023, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

When I took PCB and computer science in 12th what can I do to become a Cid officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?