12th September 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I join CID Team after completing 10th class?

Sir, i am very interested in Cid. I am interested in searching suspect things and much more matters. My friends and relations call me Cid brain, I have pass 10th class in 9.5GPA marks, my height 169. My contact number 9160260812, Please sir am waiting I would like to join cid team

12th September 2016, 03:58 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join CID Team after completing 10th class?

Yes, you can join CID Team after completing 10th class.You can join CID after 10th at the post of Constable.

CID Stands for Crime Investigation DepartmentTo join CID candidates are required to qualify the Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC every year.

Eligibility required::::::::::::》

**You have passed 10th or 12th with at least 55% to 60% of marks.

**Age should be between 18 years and 30 years

**5 years age relaxation for SC/ST categories and 3 years for OBC categories

**10 years for PH categories.
12th September 2016, 05:38 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Joining CID is not about suspecting things and all. Its about doing something for your Nation. CID team is full of real heroes. They put their life in danger for the country and for being a CID officer its important to be that feeling in your heart. And for that you have to complete your graduation with good marks. After that you have to give UPSC exam. You have to work very hard. First concentrate on your study after that think about it. Thanks
12th September 2016, 09:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to join CID you have to first complete your bachelors degree and after that you should apply for SSC CGL exam to join the department.

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department.

The exam is conducted by SSC and the candidates are selected on the basis of CGL exam which is generally held in the month of April every year.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the exam are following:-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate must have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college/ university.Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.There is no percentage bar for the marks obtained in the graduation degree.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 27 years for general category,20 years to 30 years for OBC candidate and 20 years to 32 years for SC/ST candidates.

Physical Requirements:-

Height
For male candidate - 165 cms.
For female candidate -150 cms
Height is relaxed for Hill men and Tribals by 5 cms.

Chest : 76 cms with expansion.

Eye-Sight (with or without glasses)
Distant Vision :6/6 in one and 6/9 in other eye.
Near Vision:0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other eye

-The selection process involves;

* Written test,

*Physical test and

* Personal interview.
27th May 2021, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Which subject we choose after 10 for CID Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?