22nd March 2022, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Craft teacher in government schools?

I completed B.A English literature and B.Ed in special English. But i am very much interested in making crafts.so i want to become a craft teacher. Can i to become a craft teacher? If cant what should i do to become a craft teacher? Can someone please guide me?

24th March 2022, 12:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Craft teacher in government schools?

You must have completed Graduation degree in Arts from any recognized institute and also, you must have passed B. Ed degree in the same field to get eligible for Craft teacher in government schools.
24th March 2022, 11:02 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Craft Teacher is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 45%marks . Admission is based on merit based.

The duration of this course is 1or 2 year.

Some of the jobs after this course is:-

3D Artist
Teacher
Assistant Designer etc...
25th March 2022, 12:11 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Craft certificate courses are technical courses that empowers young people with technical skills that make them more employable.

They need to have regular graduate degree from a recognised board.
Or
6 months diploma course from a recognised institution
Or
Art appreciation certification programme from a recognised institution.

After getting the required degree one has to pass the competitive exam conducted by the college for selection process and interview.
After clearing both the rounds one becomes eligible to work as an art and craft teacher.
25th March 2022, 12:28 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

1. A regular graduate degree in arts for the duration of 1 or 2 years from a reputed private/government college which is approved from the UGC.

2. A diploma course for the duration of 1/2 year in arts from any reputed college or training centre/institute.
25th March 2022, 11:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to become a Craft teacher a candidate must have done a graduation in arts stream with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The age of the candidate must be between 18 years old to 35 years old. The selection of the Government Drawing teachers is done through the competitive examination such as TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) which is a state level test. Every state has different rules which you need to check before applying and some states select the teacher on a contract basis and later they make them permanent.
28th March 2022, 09:12 PM
Msdhoni02

How can I become a Craft teacher in government schools?

Teachers must possess any of the three basic requirements:

1. A regular graduate degree in arts for the duration of 1 or 2 years from a reputed private/government college which is approved from the UGC.

2. A diploma course for the duration of 1/2 year in arts from any reputed college or training centre/institute.

3. Art Appreciation certification programme from a government college for the duration of 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?