10th May 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?

I have finished my BSC costume design and fashion and I have 2 years experience as an art and craft teacher in CBSE school.now I wish to go for government school as a art and craft teacher .can I get job and please tell me what is the procedures for this .I need job in Tamil nadu.

21st December 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?

I have finished my BSC costume design and fashion .Now I wish to go for government school as a art and craft teacher .can I get job and please tell me what is the procedures for this .I need job in Coimbatore.
11th March 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?

I have finished my BSC costume design and fashion and I have 2 years experience as an art and craft teacher in primary school. Now I wish to go for government school as a art and craft teacher. Can I get a job and please tell me what procedures for this.I need job pudukkottai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?