22nd March 2022, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How a commerce student can prepare for NDA?

I want to go in NDA but my present stream is commerce how could i prepare for NDA after completing 12th. My stream is commerce but i want to go NDA after completing 12

23rd March 2022, 11:48 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a commerce student can prepare for NDA?

NDA is conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted twice in a year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Examination is conducted twice in a year. So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in both stages of examination eligible for the final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd March 2022, 12:25 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Commerce students are eligible to appear for NDA examination. The examination is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board. Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. So, you can start preparation for the examination and on after qualifying in all stages eligible for the final selection. To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd March 2022, 04:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Students who want to appear for NDA must have Physics, Chemistry and Maths in their
12th board or equivalent exam. Because the syllabus of the exam also cover up the tropics for Physics and Chemistry.
So to be eligible you must be a student of Science and you must have the subjects of at least non medical stream.

As you are a student of Commerce stream you are not eligible to appear for the exam. There is no exam conducted for the commerce students are NDA.
25th March 2022, 05:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th in any discipline are eligible to appear for NDA examination

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC and conducted twice in a year. Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.It is conducted in two stages. To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th March 2022, 05:51 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Commerce student can't prepare for NDA , candidates must have 12th passed with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university.

The minimum age required for this is 15.7 years and maximum 18.7 years.

Martial Status should be Unmarried for Male and Female candidates both.
25th March 2022, 09:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For NDA exam , one must have proper grip over mathematics as it's the most scoring topic in written exam.
A commerce student can only apply for Army through NDA .

Anybody within the age limit of 16.5 to 19.5 can appear for NDA exam irrespective of their stream in 12th.
27th March 2022, 03:30 AM
Msdhoni02

How a commerce student can prepare for NDA?

A commerce student can only apply for Army through NDA.

For NDA exam one must have proper grip over Mathematics as in my opinion its the most scoring topic in written exam.

In general studies one should read SST books of class 6 to 10.
28th March 2022, 07:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

For the NDA examination, you must have a proper grip on Mathematics as it is the most scored topic in the written examination. The examination will consist of two sections that are Mathematics and General Ability Test. For general studies, you should read SST books of class 6th and 10th, for Science and other general topics you can buy the latest edition of a General Knowledge book and study it thoroughly. You should also study newspapers on a daily basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?