24th October 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a government craft teacher?

I completed B.Sc computers and B.Ed with maths and physics.but i am very much interested in making crafts.so i want to become a craft teacher.can i to become a craft teacher?if cant what should i do to become a craft teacher? Can someone please guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. Art and craft teacher job in government school
  2. Is there any course for becoming Teacher of Drawing and Craft?
  3. Syllabus and previous questions for Art & Craft teacher's post?
  4. How to do Ph.d or M.Phil in drawing in distance mode? List of UGC approved universities? I am a teacher in Arts and Craft
  5. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  6. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  8. Criteria for entrance for B.Ed in DU or JNU after B.A (Hons) in English? When will the forms be issued?
  9. Whether TET Exam is necessary for becoming Class IX Teachers or not?
  10. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  11. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  12. What is the procedure for admission into B.Ed course? Is it true that government teachers need not appear for the entrance test?
  13. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  14. Art & Craft teaching job with good salary in Jamshedpur after BFA from BHU?
  15. What is the difference between CTET and TET?
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy course while working as a government teacher? -- [New]
  17. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  18. What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
11th March 2017, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a government craft teacher?

You can apply for teaching jobs only on the basis of your B.Ed qualification. For arts and crafts teaching jobs, you need to have any such qualification along with B.Ed degree. If you don't have such degree, then schools won't give you such jobs.

Hence, apply for teaching job according to your qualification. There is no chance of getting an arts teacher jobs with the help of B.Ed in maths and physics.
4th July 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I am B A graduate I worked as a computer teacher. I have interest in craft. I had training in tailoring. can I apply craft teacher job? please answer me.
14th January 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my fashion designing and few craft classes. At present i am going as craft teacher to one school. I need one government school and go as craft teacher. Can I go by this qualification there is Any age limit to apply for this vacancy
15th September 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I am b.f.a and jbt and pursuing b.ed, i am an art and craft teacher but i want to do some thing more in art study and i want a good job in good place. So can i get a good job without b.ed bcz my b.ed is going on
12th May 2020, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i am B.A English graduate.what do next for drawing teacher ?
5th June 2020, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I'm Bs.c costume design and fashion student how can I become a school gveronment Craft teacher
25th September 2020, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I'm completed B.sc in Fashion Designing. How can i become a Govt. school creaft teacher?
18th July 2023, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I àm completed advanced fashion technology course. How can become a gov't school craft teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?