10th December 2016, 12:17 PM
Salman khan sallu

How can I become a Police Officer (ACP or SP) after completing class 12th? Do I have to apply for any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my intermediate and now I want to become a Police Officer so I want to know how can I become a Police Officer (ACP or SP) after completing class 12th? Do I have to apply for any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take Non Medical if my aim is to become an ACP police officer? How to become an ACP?
  2. How can I become an ACP? What is the qualification criteria required to become an ACP?
  3. How to become an ACP after completion of class 12th with non medical stream?
  4. How can I get a job in Indian Police?
  5. How to join Indian Police? How can I become an ACP? Eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to become a Police Officer after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?
  7. Which entrance exams do I have to write after completing class 12th to become an IAS officer? Is Graduation certificate necessary to apply for IAS exam?
  8. How can I become a police officer(ACP)?
  9. Can i become ACP on the basis of Graduation in English?
  10. How can I become a Deputy Superintendent of Police after completing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I have to give?
  11. What qualification is required to become an ACP in Pakistan police?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer post after completing class 12th?
  13. How to become class 1 Officer through GPSC? Requirements to be a class 1 Police Officer? Age limit and preparation?
  14. What is the qualification required to become an ACP? How to become a Police Officer
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become a high rank Police Officer like SI, IPS and IAS? -- [New]
  16. What is the qualification for ACP? I want to become a Police Officer
  17. In which all entrance exams can I apply after completing class 12th (PCMB)?
  18. How can I become a CBI officer after completing class 12th?
12th December 2016, 10:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Police Officer (ACP or SP) after completing class 12th? Do I have to apply for any entrance exam?

The word ACP stands for Assistant Commissioner of Police and SP stands for Superintendent of Police. In order to become an ACP or SP you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university.

> Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. For OBC candidates 33 years and for SC/ST candidates 35 years.

> You must be physically fit.

> You must have a good height.

With this eligibility criteria you have to appear for Civil Services examination which is conducted by UPSC department every year. Your selection will depend on the marks secured in the examination followed by physical test and personal interview. As you have completed 12th standard, so you are not eligible to become a police officer (ACP or SP) right now, you have to complete your graduation at first and then appear for the examination.
5th May 2017, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Police Officer (ACP or SP) after completing class 12th? Do I have to apply for any entrance exam?

I have completed my 12 standard with commerce what must i opt for graduation that is which stream that would be more helpful in becoming police officer
6th June 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I have 54% in 12th Science but MATHS,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY masks is less then 40 so can I apply to the post of PSI
23rd July 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I wanted to ask you that if someone have done his/her 12th by arts stream , so how he/she can go forward ,please tell it in detail??????
13th August 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have completed my graduation by animation stream so should I became an police officer (sp or Acp)
28th May 2018, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a boy of class 11 science an wanted to be an ASP in police after my class 12 science what are the steps that I should follow..
Please reply to my question as soon as possible it's an humble request..
Thank you.....
28th June 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm a girl from medical stream and wanted to become an ASP or SP. Is it possible. What should i do after 12th.
29th June 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become a sub inspector and I am from biology can I appear si exam
20th September 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I'm a girl doing my degree now and I want be a police officer after my graduation. My height is 5.5ft, my weight is 52... what more do I have to do??
25th March 2020, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a girl completed intermediate with mpc group in RESIDENTIAL college.I got 98percent in 1st year,,, 2nd year I appeared in this year only,,, what should I do after intermediate to become ACP or SI,,
please reply me sir as early as possible to you,,, it's my humble request
3rd June 2021, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to give entrance exam for police officer after 12th
16th June 2021, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am a girl and my age is 20 , height is 5.2 feet , weight is 59 kg . I am doing UG first year and I am wearing specs do am I eligible to become a police officer .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?