11th December 2010, 08:43 PM
di1659257436

Should I take Non Medical if my aim is to become an ACP police officer? How to become an ACP?

i am in 9th class. i am average student taking 70% to 75%,firstly i want to know that should i take non medical or not ? my aim is to become a police officer.so please guide me what should i do? how can i become ACP? i am waiting now for your ans. sir my email adrress is "[email protected]"

12th December 2010, 02:55 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I take Non Medical if my aim is to become an ACP police officer? How to become an ACP?

hello khushpreeth

you have a very good ambition that to become a police officer

so for this you have to work hard more

hmm as you are in 9th class i'll tell you more clearly

see first for becoming police officer i,e, what you're expecting as an ACP(Assistant Commisioner of Police)

you have to become IPS officer

for IPS you have to write an examination called CIVILS SERVICES which is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Services Commission) delhi

so the elgibility for this exam any degree from an indian university

and also you have to cross your age of 21

so i think your age now is 13 or 14

you have to clearly wait till 7 years or so

so till then you have to wait with the same anxious ness

okay all the best bro

~aditya~
12th December 2010, 05:52 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I take Non Medical if my aim is to become an ACP police officer? How to become an ACP?

hi!

For becoming ACP you need to pass civil service examination conducted by the UPSC or state PSC.

The eligibility for applying for civil service examination is that the candidate must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline obtained from a recognised university.

So, it doesn't matter whether you are from medical or non medical stream. You can choose either of them depending up on your interest.

But right now you should concentrate on your studies.
15th December 2010, 07:51 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

now u dont have to worry but when u r in ur higher studies then u can think of choosing the stream ...........
8th February 2011, 11:58 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

It is good to see that you have set your goal at this time. You don't have to take medical course to become an ACP.

To become an ACP you can study in any stream arts/commerce/science in 10(+2). After that you can do the graduation in any non-medical course.

After graduating you have to crack the IPS exam which is conducted by the UPSC every year. Through scoring in this IPS exam, you can get the ACP post in the Indian police service.

So score well in your studies first and then you need to concentrate in the IPS exam. There is lot of time left still before you graduate.

Good luck!
28th February 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

helo sir my name is imran ahmad i appeared in acio and assist security in ib my roll no.is 2710554 and 17003161 for 2009 in dated 11-07-2010 and 26-09-2010 pls send my result in my resi... pls
1st March 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

WAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR ACP IS IT SAME AS IAS
17th March 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir can i be assistant commissioner of police or deputy commissioner of police by attempting mpsc exam!!!!
if yes, how should i prepare my self for the same??
19th March 2011, 08:32 AM
asishkumar

Smile Re: Should I take Non Medical if my aim is to become an ACP police officer? How to become an ACP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by di1659257436 View Post
i am in 9th class. i am average student taking 70% to 75%,firstly i want to know that should i take non medical or not ? my aim is to become a police officer.so please guide me what should i do? how can i become ACP? i am waiting now for your ans. sir my email adrress is "[email protected]"
To become an ACP you can study in any stream arts/commerce/science in 10(+2). After that you can do the graduation in any non-medical course.
After graduating you have to crack the IPS exam which is conducted by the UPSC every year. Through scoring in this IPS exam, you can get the ACP post in the Indian police service.
30th July 2011, 10:28 AM
aneep kumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR ACP IS IT SAME AS IAS
same as written
above
5th August 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to be a acp. I am in s.y.b.com commerce. Is there any link to become acp
9th August 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can an ips officer be posted Circle Inspector of police initially?
11th August 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a acp. I am in i sc.
2nd September 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

SIR.. I HVE PASSED MY TYBCOM..ND NW I WNT TO BECOME AN ACP SO IS IT A DIRECTPOST..ND HW TO GRT IN TO IT..ND IS IT A UPSC OR MPSC BASED EXAM
5th November 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i am s.y.BSc student.Is there any chance to become ACP ?
16th January 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How do i become an ACP?
19th January 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

sir my self is raj singh chauhan and i m pursuing polytechnic diploma from bangalore university. plz show me the way to become
police officer in india. plzz sir guide me.
28th January 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is pankaj bisht pursuing my graduation From distance learning center i want to join Delhi police service as ACP.Know please Tell what is the Process my email id is [email protected] and my contact num is 9911155113
14th July 2012, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS SANJEEV RANJAN AND I WANT TO JOIN M.P. POLICE SERVICE AS A.C.P AND I AM NON MEDICAL STUDENT SO PLZ SEND ME ALL THE PROCESS REGARDING THIS SERVICE THANK YOU MY ID IS [email protected]
13th October 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

is any girl candidate can apply for acp post?
1st May 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

for the apllying the ACP post how rank for that is declerded by the rule
15th July 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I've done mbbs right now. and i wanna become acp directly. so Wat exam shud i take. Im in Bangalore.
5th November 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

hello..!
sir my name is santosh
n still my graduation is not completed n m preparing for IAS since last 4months
sir pls can u give me proper approach
hw can i stdy n which book should i prefer.
28th December 2013, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

i am average student taking 70% to 75%,firstly i want to know that should i take non medical or not ? my aim is to become a police officer.so please guide me what should i do? how can i become ACP? i am waiting now for your ans. sir my email adrress is "[email protected]"[/QUOTE]
10th February 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th class. ? my aim is to become a police officer.so please guide what should i do? how can i become ACP? i am waiting now for your ans. sir my email adrress is "[email protected]"
25th March 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of commissioner cap sp ADGP & inspector head constable constrable
20th September 2015, 01:33 PM

I am in b.tech 2nd year in civil branch. my aim is to become a police officer. so please guide me what should i do? how can I become ACP? I am waiting now for your ans. sir my email address is sibanimajhi106@gmail. com
31st March 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am premjeet kaur. I am confused which stream should I adopt in class 11 to became ACP officer sir please help me ..!!!!!..
9th March 2020, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am Abhishek and i want to become an ACP and i want to know is any required and mandatory marks for graduation in any stream
17th October 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Hlo Sir I want's to know that for the Police Line which degree or course is compulsory to become an Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?