15th August 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How to become an ACP after completion of class 12th with non medical stream?

Sir, I am in 12th class with non medical stream. My aim is to become police officer. Please guide me what should I do? How can I become ACP? Sir please give me answer please and my email address is [email protected]. Please give me answer.

Related Questions:
15th August 2016, 07:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an ACP after completion of class 12th with non medical stream?

If you want to become an ACP Officer then first of all you have to complete graduation in any stream. Then only you will be eligible for this.

Eligibility criteria is as under:-

Candidate must be a holderof Bachelor degree from any of the recognized university in any stream.

Candidate age should not less than 21 years and should not exceed 42 years.

Candidate should be a citizen of India.

Candidate must have at least 45% aggregate in their graduation.

Candidate have to choose optional subject for discriptive examination.

Examination procedure are given:-

Preliminary
Mains
Interview
15th August 2016, 08:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an ACP after completion of class 12th with non medical stream?

ACP stands for Assistant Commissioner of Police. To become ACP, you will have to crack all stages Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.

Eligibility criteria for Civil Services exam:

>>Candidates must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for this exam.

You need to pursue bachelor's degree first then only you can become eligible for Civil Services examination. ACP is associated with Indian Police Services. You need to crack preliminary exam, mains exam and interview for joining IPS.
15th August 2016, 09:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

ACP stands for Assistant Commissioner of Police and to be an ACP one has to first become an IPS officer by qualifying Civil Services examination and from there by getting promotion one is appointed as ACP.

The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in Civil Services examination are as :-
I) You must have the citizenship of India.

II) Your age must lie in between 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules.

III) You must have completed your bachelor degree course in any stream from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of degree courses are also eligible.

IV) You must satisfy the physical requirement as per the fixed standards.

For more details regarding civil service examination you can visit the website www.upsc.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?