16th November 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

How can I crack West Bengal school Service Commission exam?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for West Bengal school Service Commission exam. I want to crack the exam any how so I want to you to help me. I want to know how can I crack West Bengal school Service Commission SLST exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  2. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  3. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for WBSSC being a B.Tech in computer science graduate? -- [New]
  6. Dates for Short Service Commission exam in West Bengal?
  7. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  8. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  9. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  10. When the notification of West Bengal School Service Commission exam will be released?
  11. Jobs available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Com graduate? Study Materials for preparation of its written exam?
  12. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  13. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  14. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  15. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  16. When the application form of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam will be released? From where I will get it?
  17. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
17th November 2016, 01:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack West Bengal school Service Commission exam?

You can either prepare from your home or can get admission in any good coaching Institute providing classes to candidates for the preparation of the above mentioned examination. However,I would like to say you that it is not an easy task to clear the examination as it is one of the toughest examination, so you need to be serious about your studies and preparation.
17th November 2016, 10:24 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If you wish to crack the exam, then study for 8-10 hours daily with full concentration. Also join the coaching classes for the better preparation. They will provide you the study materials to study & teach you short cut methods to solve the questions quickly. So join as soon as possible & buy books to study.
28th January 2020, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am preparing for West Bengal school Service Commission exam. I want to crack the exam any how so I want to you to help me. I want to know how can I crack West Bengal school Service Commission SLST exam? Please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?