28th June 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in DRDO R&D Section if pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

Respected Sir\Madam,
I am student of class 11th from Pune. I have opted for Science stream. I have an aim to join the R&D Section of DRDO and I wish to take Aeronautical Engineering in B.Tech. Can you please guide me on how to get a job in DRDO's R&D section?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get a job in DRDO? I am a final year student of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  2. Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?
  3. How can I get a job in DRDO if I am a final year Aeronautical Engineering Student
  4. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  6. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get a job in DRDO?
  7. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  8. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
  9. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  10. Job in HAL Bangalore after completion Section A in Aeronautical Engineering from AESI?
  11. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Which is better between B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and Level 5 HND in Aeronautical engineering? What are the job prospects?
  13. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do mini project in DRDL or DRDO in Aeronautical branch?
  15. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  16. Can I get job in DRDO if completed B.Tech through NDA?
  17. How can I get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) prefinal semester in NIT-Delhi?
  18. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
30th June 2015, 12:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in DRDO R&D Section if pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering is most demanded by the DRDO.

DRDO stands for Defense Research and Development Organisation

For your kind information i want to tell you that getting job in such a well reputed organisation is not an easy task.

So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics with good grades.

You simply have to visit on the official website of the DRDO for checking the recruitment.

If there is any recruitment then you should apply immediately.

My suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for technical and non technical field for getting placed in DRDO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?