11th December 2011, 09:18 PM
babablackship

How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?

Respected sir,

I am doing my bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering, from Aeronautical Society of India. I am about to finish my course. I want to know, what are the possibilities to work as an Aeronautical Engineer.

Do i need any training to get my first job? If yes, how and where can i get...

How can i search or apply for jobs?

Can i get job before completion of my course??

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  3. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should be done after diploma in EEE?
  6. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  9. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I apply for Government jobs if pursuing Bachelor of Business Management? Scope and Job opportunities?
  11. What are the projects in Automobile engineering?
  12. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  13. Is doing 12th better option when compared to doing diploma course?
  14. What are the government job opportunities available for aeronautical students?
  15. Where will I get job after completion of Aeronautical Engineering in Central or State government?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Any job opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
13th December 2011, 07:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?

You can find vacancies in both private and public sector. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited recruits Aeronautical Engineers. They recruit through written test and interview. You can also find opportunities in ISRO and DRDO. Air force also recruits Aeronautical engineers through written test and interview. You can find vacancies in many private airline like Jet Airways, Kingfisher airlines, Indigo airlines, etc. Most of these organizations give training after recruitment. You can apply when you find the notification of vacancies.
14th December 2011, 04:52 AM
babablackship

Default Re: How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?

Thank you IMIRA for your reply.......
please can you let me know
how and where can i find the notification of vacancies.
11th January 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for training before i completed me electronics and communication engineering ? can i get the job in my prefinal year ??????
5th April 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I am doing aeronautical engineering second year.I want to shine in aero field.What is the fees structure in IIT for M.Tech aerospace?What about job oppurtunities?What are steps should be taken by me to get into my career in this stage?can you please guide me?
31st May 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I am rohitash prajapati B.tech(aeronautical engg.)4th year. I gate job in summer vaction.
11th July 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities of B.E.Aeronautical Engineering?
13th July 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i m doing aerospace engineering can i get job during my studies. if yes please send me the links.
my email: [email protected]
THANKS.
21st August 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

after complete b.e wth ane which joas we hav
6th June 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.E aeronautical engg 2nd year,now i get jobs in this profission
1st July 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

i m studying B.E aeronautical engineering final year student.what to do higher studies course.after completion of B.E and how to get job
29th January 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering, from Aeronautical Society of India. I am about to finish my course. I want to know, what are the possibilities to work as an Aeronautical Engineer.

Do i need any training to get my first job? If yes, how and where can i get...

How can i search or apply for jobs?

Can i get job before completion of my course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?