31st March 2011, 11:16 PM
vimala banoth

How to get a government job after completing B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get a job in DRDO?

how to get government job after completing B'tech in aeronautical engg?is there any opportunity of getting jobs in drdo?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in DRDO R&D Section if pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  3. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
  6. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers?
  7. How to get a job in DRDO after completing MSc Genetics?
  8. What is the procedure to get a job in DRDO? I am a final year student of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  9. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  10. How can I get a job in DRDO if I am a final year Aeronautical Engineering Student
  11. Where can I try for job after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How to recorrect UGC NET application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any job opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job in SAIL, Railways, BHEL and DRDO if I am color blind? -- [New]
  16. How to get airport job after completing aeronautical engineering
  17. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  18. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
1st April 2011, 11:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get a job in DRDO?

As to join DRDO or any Government organization you need to fulfill certain critierias. This will include completing your graduation. Also a minimum 6.75 CGPA is a must. Also you should not be over 28 years of age. If you satisfy these criteria you will first need to clear the entrance exam. You must read the notification carefully.
14th May 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get a job in DRDO?

i have complete the B.E., Aeronautical engineering, how to get the job in the same segment kindly clarifie and sent my mail id for the same [email protected]
26th June 2011, 01:10 PM
coolprudhvi

it is simple its just about completing b.tech with atleast 65% and pass the entrance exam of every govt company............
9th July 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year BE aeronautical engineering student after completion of my BE can i get a job in ISRO
20th July 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I am studying amaesi.what kind of job would i get after completion of the course. can i apply for government jobs?if so how much aggregate of pecentage in marks i must have.
29th July 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i m in final year student in aeronutical engg .i want to know about the latest tech and software using by the big companies .so that i prepare for the job .i like more in desinging field .so help me out .my email is [email protected]
20th September 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

after btech with aeronautical can i join defence.
26th September 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED B .TECH IN MECHANICAL FROM IGNOU HOW TO GET THE OPPORTUNITY GOVT DRDO JOB KRISHNA CHANDRA SETHY
14th October 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i am completed BE Aeronautical engineering and looking for job in gtre
28th October 2011, 10:31 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

As to join DRDO or any Government organization you need to fulfill certain critierias. This will include completing your graduation. Also a minimum 6.75 CGPA is a must. Also you should not be over 28 years of age. If you satisfy these criteria you will first need to clear the entrance exam. You must read the notification carefully.
24th February 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

MAY I KNOW THE RECRUITMENT DATES FOR DRDO,ISRO,NAL,HAL,ADA.......
10th June 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i had completed B.E aeronautical engineering , please mail me how can i get a job in government sector. Is there any opening for fresher in government sector . mail id : [email protected]
12th September 2013, 05:03 PM
sureshkumar.16

when do i have entrance exam to join in DRDO? my b.tech is over in aeronautical branch.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf suresh resume - USE.pdf(260.5 KB, 160 views)
24th June 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How much aggrigate should be there to join? Am studying aeronautical branch 6th sem and having 62 percentage aggrigate. ..plzz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?