10th January 2013, 03:02 PM
suryagopalkrishna

How can I get a job in DRDO if I am a final year Aeronautical Engineering Student

respected sir/madom,

im a final year aeronautical engineering student. how can i get job in DRDO?.will you please let me know the requirements and procedures.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in DRDO if I am a final year Aeronautical Engineering Student
  2. When the recruitment in DRDO, Bangalore will held for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  3. What are the job opportunities in India if I am a final year B.E Aeronautical Student
  4. How to do main project in DRDO Bangalore? I am a final year engineering
  5. Procedure and requirements to get job in DRDO for B.Tech final year student? -- [New]
  6. Which test is conducted for DRDO? I am a final year student of electronics and communication engineering
  7. What job should I select in DRDO being final semester M.E. Energy engineering student?
  8. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  9. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  10. TANCET mechanical engineering model question papers? I am a final year Aeronautical engineering student
  11. Any job vacancies in Aeronautical Field?
  12. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get a job in DRDO?
  13. Does DRDO accept electrical engineers to do project in DRDO?
  14. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  15. Job in ISRO for B.Tech (Aeronautical) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do my project in structure analysis? I am a final year aeronautical engineering student
  17. How can a B.Tech final year student apply for jobs in ISRO, BARC and DRDO?
  18. Where can I do a project in propulsion while in final year Aeronautical Engineering?
29th September 2016, 05:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in DRDO if I am a final year Aeronautical Engineering Student

One who wishes to get a job in DRDO have to write the DRDO entrance exam conducted by the DRDO respective departments.

Eligibility criteria for DRDO :-

-The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

-The candidate must possess bachelors degree in Engineering with at least 65% marks from any recognized university.

-The candidate age must be between 21 years to 30 years. There will be relaxation in upper age limit for 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:

* written test

* Interview.
30th September 2016, 03:43 PM
Madison.

Default Re: How can I get a job in DRDO if I am a final year Aeronautical Engineering Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by suryagopalkrishna View Post
respected sir/madom,

im a final year aeronautical engineering student. how can i get job in DRDO?.will you please let me know the requirements and procedures.

thank you.
DRDO stands for Defense Research and Development Organization which is a government organization which is charged with military research and development.
The recruitment of candidates in DRDO is primarily done by Recruitment and Assessment Center(RAC). RAC is a part of Defense Ministry.

RAC held examination and selection procedure which the candidates need to clear for getting job in DRDO.

The Selection Procedure include

Written Examination
Group Discussion
Personal Interview.

The eligibility criteria to apply are-

The candidates should be Indian citizen.
The candidates need to score a minimum of 65% marks in the B.Tech or B.E degree from a recognized university.
The final year B.Tech or B.E candidates are also eligible to apply.
The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 30 years for the general candidates.
For SC or ST candidates age should be 21 to 35 years and for OBC 21 to 33 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?