25th August 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Railway Recruitment Board being a B.Tech(EEE) final year student?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech(EEE) final year. I want to get job in Railway Recruitment Board. Please tell me how I can get job in RRB? Please reply as soon as possible.

26th August 2015, 03:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Railway Recruitment Board being a B.Tech(EEE) final year student?

You can apply for the posts like Additional general manager, Deputy general manager/HRD, Assistant station master, Transport assistant, Junior engineer/IT, Electronics mechanical head,Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, etc.

Eligibility criteria for Railway Recruitment Board exam are as under :-

The minimum qualification is Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university with suitable typing speed in Hindi/English as per the requirement of the post.

The minimum age required to get railway job is 18 year and maximum is of 30 years.

Relaxation in age is given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms set by the government.

Railway selection procedure is divided into two sections first is written test and second one is interview.

Railway written examination consist four parts:

General Awareness

Arithmetic Ability

Technical Ability

Test of Reasoning
27th August 2015, 12:12 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Railway Recruitment Board being a B.Tech(EEE) final year student?

RRB is the Railway Recruitment Board entrance exam. You can apply for the RRB entrance exams for the post of Senior Section engineer and Junior Engineer after completing bachelor's degree in electrical and electronics engineering.

The age limit for Senior Section Engineer is 21-30 years. You need to clear the written test and interview to join Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?