7th July 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack UPSC SCRA exam in 1st attempt being a 12th Science student?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my 12th from Science stream and I want to crack UPSC SCRA exam in first time. What should I do for this? Please send me your feedback.

28th March 2016, 05:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack UPSC SCRA exam in 1st attempt being a 12th Science student?

Preparation tips need to be followed to crack UPSC SCRA Examination in 1st Attempt:

Any examination is generally conducted to know how well you manage the time and attempt the exam skillfully. So I suggest you to concentrate well on studies first and after getting familiar with this, then you need to learn how to manage the time and act in during the examination.
* Make sure you know SCRA Examination Pattern and Syllabus
* Make a time table of the syllabus and study accordingly
* If possible take the help of best coaching institute as self study is not enough to come across the high competition
* Clear the basics first then try to solve as many model papers as you can
* Remember, Time Management is very very important factor to score good marks
I am listing you some of the recommended books for SCRA Examination.

> Self Study Guide for SCRA 7th Edition by Sushil Verma
> SCRA Previous Solved Papers by Arihant Experts
> Objective General English by R.S.Agarwal
> Manorama Year Book 2016 for Current Affairs
> Introduction to Algorithms, Third Edition by Thomas H.Cormen, Charles
> Concepts of Physics by HC Verma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?