21st March 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score more than 100 marks in IBPS CWE-IV?

Hello everyone,
I want to score more than 100 marks in IBPS CWE-IV recruitment exam.
Kindly tell me some tips for preparation to achieving this marks?
I really want to qualify in CWE and preparing well
but I want to know what I have to do to score more than 100 marks.

23rd March 2015, 05:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score more than 100 marks in IBPS CWE-IV?

Proper planning is compulsorily required to score more than 100 marks in IBPS Common Written Examination. To be honest, scoring more than just 100 marks is not adequate to get job in any bank. Yes, your score must be more than 120 marks for Probationary Officer Recruitment and 150 marks for Clerical Cadre Examinations. So, I suggest you to aim to score more than 140 marks on an average for any Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS. You need to first make a schedule based on the Syllabus of Examination and get pattern of the exam details in detail. Make sure, you go through the toughest topics first and then easiest topics. Apart from this, I suggest you to join any Good Coaching Institute so that you can score more marks in written Examination. Prepare R.S Agarwal book for Quantitative Aptitude, S.P Bhakshi for General English, Bankers Adda for General Awareness, Verbal and Non verbal reasoning by R.S Agarwal to score more than 100 marks in CWE Exam.
24th March 2015, 09:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score more than 100 marks in IBPS CWE-IV?

It is too easy to score more than 100 marks and the level of the examination is too easy. But you have to be consistent in all the sections.Here we are giving you the some tips to crack CWE Clerk examination.

1.You should have to select the good books for well preparation (For Aptitude --- R.S Agarwal ,For Reasoning by R.s Agarwal, For English ---S.P Bakshi,For Computer -- Mathew's and Thomas and try to prepare notes on daily news papers.)

2.You must prepare for at least 6 months before the examination.

3.Solve the previous question papers as much as possible.

4. Well plan the time for the Examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?