2nd February 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get selected if scored 86 marks in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam?

dear sir
I got 86 marks in IBPS CWE-III clerk exam.
please tell me what are my chances
of selection and also tell if possible
what was last year cut off in this category?????

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting selected in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam for job at Vijaya Bank?
  2. Can I get a job in bank after doing MSc in Physical Chemistry
  3. How can I be selected in Interview after passing IBPS CWE PO exam with 155 marks?
  4. When will the next IBPS CWE for PO or clerk will take place?
  5. When will IBPS CWE clerk exam forms will be available?
  6. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  7. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  8. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  9. IBPS CWE solved question papers of PO and Clerk of last years? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness? i have scored 148 in IBPS clerk exam
  11. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  12. Age limit and exam pattern for Bank PO and Clerk exam of IBPS/CWE?
  13. Best books for IBPS clerk CWE exam?
  14. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  15. What is the next process after clearing the IBPS CWE Clerk with 139 marks? What is the latest cutoff mark?
  16. Can I get Job in a Bank after scoring 116 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  17. IBPS CWE solved exam question papers of PO and Clerk?
  18. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness?
4th March 2015, 05:14 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get selected if scored 86 marks in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam?

You have scored very low marks in IBPS Clerical examination. You have less chances of getting through the selection process. But if you have cleared all the selection steps of IBPS Clerical Cadre Written Exam then definitely they will call you for next level selection process. In the selection process will you have to perform well, depending upon your performance you will get the job.

This year onward the IBPS Clerical pattern has been slightly changed. First they will conduct the written examination based on the performance the candidate will be shortlisted for Main Examination. After successfully clearing the Main examination, the candidates are called for Personal Interview. The official exam announcement has been already released.

IBPS Clerical V :

Preliminary Exam : 05.12.2015, 06.12.2015, 12.12.2015, 13.12.2015,
19.12.2015, 20.12.2015
Main Exam : 03.01.2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?