15th January 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue BA course while working in the Indian Railways?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I am working in the Indian Railways. I want to pursue BA now but I don't want to loose my job so I want to know how can I pursue BA course while working in the Indian Railways? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 04:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue BA course while working in the Indian Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I am working in the Indian Railways. I want to pursue BA now but I don't want to loose my job so I want to know how can I pursue BA course while working in the Indian Railways? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can pursue BA course through correspondence mode while working in the Indian Railways. When you study the course through correspondence mode, you can continue your job. You can only appear for the examinations in the year end. Your job will not be disturbed, while studying through correspondence mode. Those who have completed 10+2 or higher secondary are eligible for the BA course in any university in India. The course is available in correspondence mode in various universities in India like

University of Delhi (School of Open Learning) - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website

University of Madras - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?