22nd October 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How to get forgotten Roll Number of SBI PO recruitment?

Hi,
I have forgotten my SBI PO Roll Number. Would you please help me to get my SBI Roll Number? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

28th October 2015, 11:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get forgotten Roll Number of SBI PO recruitment?

There is a possibility to retrieve SBI PO Recruitment Roll Number. There are many ways to retrieve roll number and other details if you have the following details. You might have given your roll number and Email ID while you were applying for SBI PO Recruitment. Soon after filling completion of your SBI PO application form, you would be given Registration number and password to the given Email ID and Phone Number. You might have given,

>> SBI PO Recruitment Registration Number

AND

>> SBI PO Recruitment Password

(Or)

>> Date of Birth

So when ever you give above details in the concerned link (admit Card link, result link) and date of birth, you will be provided with your Roll Number.
23rd May 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have forgotten my SBI PO EXAM PASSWORD. Would you please help me to get my SBI PASSWORD? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
18th April 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have forgotten my SBI PO EXAM PASSWORD. Would you please help me to get my SBI PASSWORD? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
Register no :1540714865
28th April 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have forgotten my registration no. and could not even open my account would you please help my to get my registration no.
9th July 2017, 07:47 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have forgotten my SBI PO Roll Number. Would you please help me to get my SBI Roll Number? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
Check out your Email id with which you register for SB PO exam to get your registration no. Registration No is sent to every candidate after successful registration, by auto generated email acknowledgement.
Also, you could check your readiness before the actual exam
30th January 2021, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I forgot my sbi cbo roll number, please tell me how to find my roll number so that I can check my result. Reply me in my email I'd [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?