15th May 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

When I will get my Roll Number and examination center name if applied for SBI Clerk exam?

Dear Sir/Madam.
I have filled the application form for the post of Clerk of SBI.
But I do not get my Roll Number and my examination center name.
Kindly let me know when I can get my Roll Number and center name?
Waiting for your reply.

20th May 2015, 08:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I will get my Roll Number and examination center name if applied for SBI Clerk exam?

To get your Roll Number and Name of the Examination center you are required to download SBI Clerk Online Exam Call Letter. There you may find all the name such as, Name of the Examination Center, Timings of Examination, Roll Number and your personal details. So you may find all the required details by downloading the call letter from the link which is available on "SBI Careers With Us" page. Remember, you are required to enter some pre-requisites in order to download the same and finally click on the Submit Button.

* Registration Number
(Or)
* Roll Number
AND
* Date of Birth
(Or)
* Password

When you sit for giving online examination, you are required to enter your Roll Number which is very very necessary. While you were applying for SBI Clerk Examination, you would have given Registered Number along with the Password. So simply you need to enter those registered number and Date of Birth to get the required details. If you do not find your registered number anywhere, in such case you just go through Email or see the message received in your registered mobile number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?