28th January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get government drawing teacher job?

I am 37 years old having qualification G.D.Art,A.M.with experience .How can I get government drawing teacher job for secure life?

5th February 2014, 09:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get government drawing teacher job?

As you have your maximum qualification with G.D.Arts, you no need to worry at all.Because to get government drawing teacher jobs you must have a minimum of Bachelor degree in Arts to be eligible.You must specialized in Painting and in arts.
Basically to become ART teachers there is no need of any experience.So as you have experience already you will be definitely getting job very easily.Being an Art teacher you must address various kind of discipline problems.You better to go for any certificate program.

As you are willing to become Art Teacher job in schools you need to write an Indian entrance exam.This entrance exam is called as Teachers Eligibility Test.For this you must have to get B.Ed from a recognized university.But as you have degree in ARTS stream,even with this you can apply for the exam.

After getting good score in Entrance exam,based on the round you will be allotted to the Government Primary or Secondary schools.Students can learn the artistic skills through the Arts teachers like you.So you must be very much responsible to teach the classes properly.You will need to make students learn for creating the Art work.

You must be good at make other learning in subjects such as Charcoal drawings,abstract oil paintings.So you must be very challenging,constructive,guiding the students and the way you instruct the candidates.It would be an added benefit to you, on how to teach the students and the one thing you must have is Classroom management.As you are with the experience you will definitely get through the difficulty.Based on the above competitive entrance exam,you will get Art teacher jobs.

17th February 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I do pgdca and give intermidiaet exam?then how i get goverment job as a art teacher??

6th June 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i have got 72% marks in 12 from arts side and i want to be a drawing teacher in govt school what should i do after 12th... Delhi

16th June 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bfa and I want settle in teaching field can I do b. Ed with my Bfa degree if so which subject should I opt in b. Ed to become an art teacher

9th July 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed p.g in drawing nd painting nd I g d bombay arts with A grade nd have participated exhibitions nd win many drawing competition nd pls suggest me what should I do For become gov drawing teacher??????

13th July 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A from kurukshetra university and two year diploma art & craft from kurukshetra university.I am eligible for the post of tgt drawing teacher in dsssb board. Please tell me?

10th August 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the BFA degree in advertising .can I elegible for teacher with this degree.

16th February 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I have done 2years PTT diploma in private institute .can I eligible for a teacher job

24th February 2016, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done 1year craft diploma & b.a drawing can I try for teacher job

14th April 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA and B.Ed from KUK can I try for teacher job and how

19th April 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE in computer science and Engineering .I wish to try for drawing teacher in government school.What the way to it?

3rd May 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B com. (general), so what i have to do for govt drawing teacher, and which exam i have to write, and what the way to go for it?

9th May 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my BSC costume designing .I wish to try art and craft teacher in government school and I have 2 years experience as a art and craft teacher can I get the job please tell me what I have to do

9th May 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my BSC costume desinging I wish to try for art and craft teacher in government school and I have 2years experience as art and craft teacher in cbsc school can I get government job and please tell me what I have to do .

4th July 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my b.com by du how can I get government job as a drawing teacher .
What should I do

22nd December 2016, 10:01 AM

Post Re: How to get government drawing teacher job?

I have done five years diploma in fine arts from PKK,Chandigarh. Can I be a drawing teacher in government school of Delhi.

13th February 2017, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I competed my b. Com, so what I have to do for govt drawing teacher, and which exam I have to write, and what the way to go for it?

5th October 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B com. (general), so what i have to do for govt drawing teacher, and which exam i have to write, and what the way to go for it?

26th March 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I completed my GD. Art from raheja school of art as well as Dip.A.Ed from Vasai vikasini. What I do for get government art teacher job in Mumbai

27th June 2019, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Now I am 45 year age,I have completed BA / ATD. How I have art teacher job, in government school

8th December 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

1 year diploma drawing course is eligible to govt teacher

8th December 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I finished 1 years drawing diploma course .is equal to the govt teacher?

9th January 2020, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I Completed BFA (sculpture). I wish to apply Drawing Teacher Post. But authority ask eligibility certificate of C-TET. Can I apply C-TET exams?

12th October 2020, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

my student aim to become drawing teacher give someideas pls

12th November 2020, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for the art teacher govt certificate in 2020

18th May 2021, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with fine arts subject and post graduation also i did with fine arts subject thereafter i did B.ED and then M.Ed and nowadays i am teching in convent school and i have 3 year experience..how i can get government job

13th July 2021, 02:50 PM
Singhskomal

Primary teacher- intermediate in any stream.
Diploma course in elementary education. 2 years
CTET/TET
Class 1 to 5
Age limit- 30 years
TGT- graduate in any stream.
Diploma in bachelor's of education degree in B.ed.
CTET/TET
Class 6 to 10.
Age limit- 35 years
PGT Postgraduate teacher- Postgraduate in any stream. B.ed CTET/ TET ( Not compulsory in some state. )
Class 11 to 12 ( known as lecturer)
Age limit maximum 40 years

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?