20th April 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get the job of a teacher in Tamilnadu government?

how can i get the job of a teacher in tamil nadu government

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to become a government teacher in Tamilnadu after completing BCA and B.Ed?
  3. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  4. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  5. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  6. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  7. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  8. How to get government drawing teacher job?
  9. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  10. TamilNadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Degree Exam (2008-2009 Batch)-Guidance and Counseling Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?
  12. Can I do part time government teacher job with qualification B.Ed and M.Com? -- [New]
  13. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  14. What should I do to get government teacher's job?
  15. How to get a government job in Tamilnadu?
  16. What is the possibility of getting a government job in railways or teaching job?
  17. How can I approach for regular B.Ed course in Loyola college of education?
  18. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
6th May 2012, 08:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the job of a teacher in Tamilnadu government?

You need to have a graduation degree which is the basic qualification to get a teacher job in Tamilnadu government schools. Graduation along with B.Ed degree is the desired qualification to apply for this job. You should secure 50% marks in graduation level to apply for B.Ed course. After completing B.Ed you will need to appear for TNTET (Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test) conducted by Teachers Recruitment Board. You will need to secure good score in this to apply for teacher jobs in Tamilnadu government schools.
20th July 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i complete b.sc computer science and also i join the b.ed course. i want to became a college lecturer so what course i study to complet the b.ed
26th October 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

whether Bsc polymer chemistry is a valid degree for teacher job in government of tamilnadu
16th November 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of tamilnadu government teacher job?
17th November 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

what about the job for B.Ed., computer science teachers in tamilnadu covernment?
15th January 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MCA in 2013. Do MCA graduates required to do B.Ed for Teaching profile?
17th May 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Sc (Applied Sciences) B.Tech (MIT) and MBA (Heriot Watt University, UK). I want to take up school teaching in Chennai. What are the requirements? Do I have to still do B.Ed and write TET? I want to teach Physics in schools below VIII standard. Can you kindly clarify?
18th May 2015, 05:42 PM
charitchaitra

To be eligible for teaching in government school, in Tamil Nadu as well as in any part of India, you have got to qualify Teachers Eligibility Test conducted by the state government or the central government.

Being a graduate in Education as well as computer application, you are eligible to take the test, provided you have scored a minimum of 50% marks in your BCA program. The required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.
19th April 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E (computer science ). I scored 75% .I am Eligible for me to Write Teachers Eligibility Test conducted by the state government.
27th March 2018, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

My daughter 12th pass this year so what degree required for teacher job in Tamil nadu government
28th November 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Pg and b.ed in English wt r all the exams i can appear for teaching in TN
30th December 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my B. Ed, cleared ctet paper 2 2019.Am I eligible for Tamilnadu state government teaching job?
5th March 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc.Microbiology in A University in Tamil Nadu..Can I join B.Ed course and get Placed in Government schools in Tamil Nadu?
16th May 2020, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Can i become a teacher if i studied bsc and msc in mathematics but not B. Ed
28th June 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

im working in central govt with Bsc(mathematics), Dtech(aero) and MBA (production management) in 16 years and total experience of 22 years in National Aerospace laboratories-CSIR Bangalore, wanted to serve in Govt school. how join or what is the procedure to serve in govt. School in Tamil nadu
22nd August 2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I would like to become tamilnadu government school english teacher for higher secondary. Please tell me steps from 12 th standard to TET.
22nd October 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam,
I have done my Bachelor and Master's Degree in English Literature. I would like to get appointed as a higher secondary school teacher in the government schools of Tamil Nadu. Should I opt to do B. Ed or can I opt for a M. Ed instead? Could you please clarify?
17th December 2021, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the accurate steps to become as tamilnadu government school head master
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?