17th July 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment being a 12th Science candidate?

Hello everyone, I have done 12th with Science stream. Now I want to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment. Can I apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the post asap. Waiting for your response!

19th July 2018, 08:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment being a 12th Science candidate?

Yes you can apply for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment being a 12th standard Science student. Candidates who have passed 8th standard and who possess Driving License (LMC/ HMV) are eligible to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment 2018. So, being a 12th standard science student, you are eligible to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment 2018.
20th July 2018, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment being a 12th Science candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done 12th with Science stream. Now I want to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment. Can I apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the post asap. Waiting for your response!

Yes, you can apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment being a 12th Science student. Eligibility to apply for the Rajasthan Police Constable post is a pass in Class XIII only. Therefore, being a 12th science candidate you are eligible to apply for the Police Constable recruitment. There are totally 623 vacancies available for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment. You have to apply online for the recruitment. You should have knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthan culture to apply for the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment.
20th July 2018, 10:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Requirement being a 12th science candidate.

You can surely join in Rajasthan Police Constable job if you have got your qualification from a recognised board.

You have to pass written exam and physical fitness test for getting selected.

Hence, be prepared for the exam.
20th July 2018, 11:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as Pajasthan Police Constable in Tribal Sub Plan Area.

The educational qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 8th from a recognised board.

The application from for examination is available now and last date of application is 10th August.

So, you can apply for it if you want to join it.
12th July 2021, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Which book is best for head constable(raj.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?