2nd October 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get IAS coaching being a financially weak student?

Good morning Sir/Mam, Myself ERM Wani. Actually, I am preparing for IAS. Any my subjects are Botany and Anthropology. Sir, please help me for providing the notes or whole material of Botany and Anthropology. Actually, Sir I can't take coaching because I have financial problem. Sir, please help me. Sir, I have only two members in my family, me and my mamma ji. Sir I want to complete my momma's dream . Please Sir, help me to provide the whole material of my subjects. Please Sir.

2nd October 2017, 05:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get IAS coaching being a financially weak student?

I.A.S stands for Indian Administrative Service and for recruitment as an officer you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC every year.

Yes, you can get most of the study material and source online. But, if you belong to financially weaker family then you must have to qualify in scholarship test conducted by most of the institute.

Some of the I.A.S institute which conduct entrance test for scholarship are :-

BYJU'S IAS.

Insight IAS.

NEXT IAS.

All these institutes all offers study material to meritorious students. So, you can visit the institute for it.

To get syllabus and other detail regarding examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
3rd October 2017, 12:15 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you are financially weak then it does not mean that you cannot become IAS officer because many students have crack this exam without any coaching so you should definitely try by your own hard work and smart study because nowadays you have Internet source and many books are there as well as you can take experts advice. Moreover there are many institutes which offers scholarship to the financially weak students if they qualify entrance exam so it depends upon you how you can tackle the environment as well as your schedule must be according to that.
4th November 2020, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

What happen if we will unable to clear that exam? Do we have any other job opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?