7th February 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get PSC jobs being unemployed graduate?

I am looking for psc related information that How to get a job by psc? I am an unemployed youth looking for the jobs.

28th February 2014, 08:51 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get PSC jobs being unemployed graduate?

Do not get worried,for the first attempt in Examinations every one does not get Right Job.We are here to always try and try until we get a right career path at right time.So do not get disappointed.So many and lots of government latest notifications are being released now.Central government or state government recruits and offer various job notifications for recruiting the Skilled and Eligible candidates,and fill their vacancies.

You may apply for the Various examinations such as Indian Engineering Services,Indian Wide services such as Indian Administrative services,Indian Police Services,Indian Foreign services,Indian Forest services and more.Other than these civil services examination,you may also apply for the Combined Defense Services,Special class Railway Apprentice,National defense Academy and more These all examinations are conducted by the Union Public Services Commission.

Among the various above examinations,the minimum educational qualification is Bachelor degree from a recognized university.so you may apply for the above examinations with Graduation qualification except for NDA,SCRA examinations.The educational qualification for both the Special Classs Railway Apprentice and National defense academy is just 12th class.Generally these examinations are conducted every year.Soon after releasing the notification you can immediately apply for the various jobs mentioned above.If you are financially well,then go for the coaching.So that you may gain good knowledge there,and tips to solve the problems with in less time and some more tips.If you do so,definitely even after 1 year you will get a Government job easily.
31st December 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Currently I'm doing engineering form computer science branch. My question is that, my degree is beneficial in PSC or not?
26th February 2023, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What can i do with a degree of agriculture food technology after passing psc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?