2nd December 2010, 06:18 PM
V.Indra

What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?

sir I am finished M.A, M.PHIL, in sociology, now i working in private ngo, i am interested in government job , so tell me what kind of government job is suited my studies

Related Questions:
  1. How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?
  2. What kind of job can I get in future after passing sociology honors? Can I get into any private
  3. Is it possible for me to get the job in private or government sector after completion of M.A Sociology course? -- [New]
  4. How to get a government job after completing engineering?
  5. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  6. How can I get a good NGO job after doing M.A in Sociology
  7. How to get a good job after completing M.A Sociology job?
  8. What kind of jobs are available in Government Sector for M.A.(Sociology) postgraduate?
  9. Part-time job for 2 hours on weekends for a Mechanical engineer working in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  11. Job after completing B.Tech in 2010 and working with NGO for 1 year? Job if i start MBA in 2012?
  12. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  13. Essential courses to make career in NGO?
  14. Am I eligible for OBC reservation to join government job after pursuing private job?
  15. Can I study PhD in Sociology if working in a Private Firm?
  16. What are the jobs available for primary teacher?
  17. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  18. How to get a Government job when working in a private company?
15th April 2011, 04:56 AM
babydoll

Default Re: What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?

Hello,
As you are graduate so you can apply for all govt. jobs conducted by upsc and psc. As you are from arts field and have master degree then you can also apply in the govt. teachers job or asst. professor jobs.
So apply for the jobs whenever the vacancies are opened. For vacancies you can check out the Employment news every week.
11th May 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?

hello, i am doing m.a in sociology from delhi school of economics .(delhi university) after completing my m.a i want to settle in canada.so plz tell me best career option which suited me
12th May 2011, 03:26 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Indra View Post
sir I am finished M.A, M.PHIL, in sociology, now i working in private ngo, i am interested in government job , so tell me what kind of government job is suited my studies

Any kind of govt job would be suitable for you,because you are a well educated,completeing masters degree...
I will suggest you to sit for SSC and UPSC exem...
8th June 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what kind of govmnt job is suitable for me? icomplete my degree and mttc. rply plz
9th June 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
i want to m.phill from manav bharti university of karnal,after that can i got direct admission(without entrance test) in the p.hd. of any other university?
pls inform me soon as possible.
20th September 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam i want to know which kind of job suitable for me. I m appearing m.a 3rd sem and subject is archaeology
28th November 2011, 10:46 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

As you are graduate so you can apply for all govt. jobs conducted by upsc and psc. As you are from arts field and have master degree then you can also apply in the govt. teachers job or asst. professor jobs.
29th June 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i wana to do M.A sociology frm jammu univ. Through distance mode...hw can i get d best material for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?