9th December 2011, 11:49 AM
lakshmipriyamanoharan

Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?

hi im lakshmipriya i need a government job i have completed Bsc(IT) is htere any vacancies ?please inform me about government exams

13th December 2011, 07:08 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?

Well, there are many jobs for B.Sc IT graduates in the Private sector but they are very few or limited jobs for B.Sc IT graduates in the Government sector for the course which you have completed i.e I mean jobs related to your core side.As a graduate you can try out for many jobs through exams conducted by various Board's like UPSC, SSC and PSC.

Some of the exams which you can go through are:-Bank PO's, CDS, CSAT(Civil Service), Central Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination,CBI Sub Inspector(SSC), Central Excise Preventive Officer(SSC),.etc.

You can even go through your state's PSC website for details regarding State Government jobs.

The best scope for you is in the Private sector where you have good opportunities in the below mentioned companies:-Wipro, TCS, Infosys ,Mahindra Satyam, Accenture, Syntel, Cognizant, CAP Gemini,.etc

But even in the private sector you have to face hefty competition from the B.Tech, MCA and M.Sc IT graduates.Hence, its better that you go through higher studies for more career opportunities.
13th December 2011, 07:57 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Default Re: Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakshmipriyamanoharan View Post
hi im lakshmipriya i need a government job i have completed Bsc(IT) is htere any vacancies ?please inform me about government exams
yes you have certain govenment jobs which is very low post but you can write babk exam and earn a job
13th December 2011, 12:16 PM
prashant more

Smile Re: Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?

Well, there are many jobs for B.Sc IT graduates in the Private sector but they are very few or limited jobs for B.Sc IT graduates in the Government sector for the course which you have completed i.e I mean jobs related to your core side.As a graduate you can try out for many jobs through exams conducted by various Board's like UPSC, SSC and PSC.

Some of the exams which you can go through are:-Bank PO's, CDS, CSAT(Civil Service), Central Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination,CBI Sub Inspector(SSC), Central Excise Preventive Officer(SSC),.etc.

You can even go through your state's PSC website for details regarding State Government jobs.

The best scope for you is in the Private sector where you have good opportunities in the below mentioned companies:-Wipro, TCS, Infosys ,Mahindra Satyam, Accenture, Syntel, Cognizant, CAP Gemini,.etc

But even in the private sector you have to face hefty competition from the B.Tech, MCA and M.Sc IT graduates.Hence, its better that you go through higher studies for more career opportunities.
1st January 2012, 12:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
GOVT JOBS FOR B.SC(IT) CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

PRIVATE JOBS FOR B.SC CANDIDATE:-

1) TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)CAPGEMINI

6)HCL

But the better option for you to go for MBA or MCA or M.SC .
8th January 2012, 02:29 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
After B.Sc there are many job option like:-
-I.A.S
-I.P.S
-C.D.S
-B.S.N.L
-WIPRO
etc

You can also apply for higher course like M.B.A, L.L.B, M.SC etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?