26th July 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech graduate with aggregate of 50-55% having 7 active backlogs apply in PSC exam?

Can a B.Tech graduate with aggregate 50-55% having 7 active backlogs apply in the PSC exams? (specifically,the post of special branch assisstant)

19th January 2013, 04:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech graduate with aggregate of 50-55% having 7 active backlogs apply in PSC exam?

No, it is not possible. You should be free of backlogs to apply for any of the graduate level jobs. Only passed candidates will be considered for government jobs. All necessary documents will be verified at the time of interview. Presently you can apply for jobs that match the qualification of diploma/12th.
19th January 2013, 08:28 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Can a B.Tech graduate with aggregate of 50-55% having 7 active backlogs apply in PSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a B.Tech graduate with aggregate 50-55% having 7 active backlogs apply in the PSC exams? (specifically,the post of special branch assisstant)
The Central Council has approved the new announcement of allowing a Graduate student (B.com, B.Sc., BBA,etc) to directly join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam. The council announced that the eligibility criteria for the graduates to write IPCC directly is as under:

1. In case of a Commerce Graduate – 55%

2. In case of a Non-Commerce Graduate – 60%

http://icai.thetaxinfo.com/2011/06/2011/07/graduates-post-graduates-are-exempted-from-writing-cpt-and-are-eligible-to-directly-join-ipcc-and-articleship/

good luck
19th October 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Tech graduate with aggregate of 50-55% having 7 active backlogs apply in PSC exam?

Can i apply for PSC even if i have 2 backlogs. Is it enough to clear the backlog before the applied exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?