18th April 2022, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get SDO job in Himachal Pradesh?

I do not have an idea about how to get SDO job in himachal pradesh, please brief me about the same.

19th April 2022, 04:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get SDO job in Himachal Pradesh?

You must have completed your Graduation degree from any recognized University or Institute and you have to appear in Public Service Commission Exam (PSC) or State Civil Services Exam and get a qualifying score to become an SDO.
27th April 2022, 09:24 PM
HansAnkhiya

SDO is Sub Divisional Officer. To become an SDO you need to qualify Public Service Commission Exam (PSC) or State Civil Services Exam conducted by your State Government. You are eligible for the exam if have completed a bachelor's degree and you are between the age limit of 21-30 years.
28th April 2022, 04:18 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

SDO is Sub Divisional Officer.

To become an SDO you need to qualify Public Service Commission Exam (PSC) or State Civil Services Exam conducted by your State Government.

You are eligible for the exam if have completed a bachelor's degree and You are between the age limit of 21-30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?