14th March 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Central Government job after 2nd PUC in Arts?

I have completed my 2nd puc in arts.and i need a job instate or central government? What are the formalities which I need to follow to be eligible for the job? Can someone guide me soon as possible. Thank you.

Please guide me as possible as early.

14th April 2015, 09:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Central Government job after 2nd PUC in Arts?

In fact PUC is equivalent to 12th. So with 12th you will not have as many options as compared with the graduation students. With 12th qualification you can apply for very few government jobs in various PSU's ,State and Central government.

List of State Government jobs :

1.Public service Commission Exams

2.State level Companies (Assistants, Technicians, Driver's etc.,)

List of Central government jobs for 12th students :

1.Staff Selection Commission

-- Multi Tasking

-- Lower Division Clerk ( CHSL )

2.Postal Recruitments

--- Multi Tasking

--- Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants

3. SARC

4.Commandant Posts in CPF

5.Defence sector (Indian Navy ,Indian Air Force and Indian Army )

6. Railways ( TTE/TTC).
15th April 2015, 11:25 AM
Ashwakh

With 12th as qualification , you can apply for some government jobs .

~ You can apply for the post of Police conistable in Police department

~ You can apply for the National defence academy exam to join in Defence services.

>> The exam will be conducting by UPSC , twice in every year.
>> To apply for the exam , your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only.
>> You shouldbe an Unmarried candidate.
>> You shouldbe a citizen of India
>> You shouldbe a Male candidate. Female candidates are not eligible for the exam .

** With your 12th in Arts qualification , you can join only in Army through Nda exam.
Suppose , if you have taken PCM subjects in 12th , then you are eligible to join in either Army or Navy or Airforce.

Selection process is ,

~ Written exam
~ SSB Interview
~ Medical test
21st April 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

At present I am waiting for my cbse 10th standard results but I would like to know if I take up arts in puc ,then what would be the jobs that I can attempt for soon after finishing my puc...
6th March 2022, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Science 2 pu complete after which job best in government
28th April 2022, 04:28 PM
HansAnkhiya

Government Jobs After 12th Arts Stream – SSC Exams
The Staff Selection Commission conducts a plethora of examinations for candidates coming from various educational backgrounds. The candidates who belong to the arts stream can have a look at the posts on which they can work on and also the corresponding exam which they must prepare.

Defense
In India, there would hardly be any sector, as prestigious as the defense sector. All government jobs offer job security and various perks and benefits, but working in this field is a matter of great pride.

Railways
Indian Railways is one of the largest employers in the country. Every year the railways offer thousands of job vacancies through various posts. Candidates from all the educational backgrounds can find some or the other post for which they are eligible to apply.

State Govt Jobs
Not only the central government, but the governments of various states also offer jobs, suitable for the 12th pass arts stream students. Most of such jobs are available in the state police department. The candidates can apply for the posts of constable or Sub-inspector, not only for the below-mentioned states but also for the state police departments.

UPSC NDA
The UPSC conducts the NDA exam twice every year i.e. NDA 1 and NDA 2. For the year 2020, the registration for the NDA 2 exam is expected to begin in the month of June and the exam will be conducted tentatively in the month of September.
This exam is given by the candidates in order to seek admission to the Navy, Army, and Air Force wings of the National Defence Academy i.e NDA.
B. RPF Constable
The RPF stands for Railway Protection Force. This force is responsible for guarding the railway property.
The interested candidates can send the applications forRPF Constable Exam tentatively by June 2020. The exam is expected to be conducted by year-end.
Hopefully, this article regarding Government Jobs After 12th Arts Stream was useful for all those candidates who studied from the said stream. The candidates who wish to apply for any of the above-mentioned exams can download the Testbook App to boost your preparations. The candidates can find appropriate study materials, mock tests, video lectures, etc, and can also make use of exciting Offers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?