18th April 2022, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

What precautions I have to take to become an Army Officer?

Dear Sir My Name Is Aadil Bashir And I Am From Kashmir I Want To Become An Army Officer But This Time I Am In 10 class. What Precautions I Have To Take For My Dream Which Can Help Me To Become An Army Officer

19th April 2022, 02:21 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What precautions I have to take to become an Army Officer?

You can not become an Army Officer after the 10th. First, you must have passed class 12th standard from any recognized Institute and you have to appear for NDA (National Defence Academy) exam and get a qualifying score to become an Army Officer.
19th April 2022, 05:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Being an officer is a demanding profession and becoming one can be even more challenging .
It's preferable for a candidate that they opt physics, chemistry and maths in their class 12th.
Though army has no stipulation of these subjects as long as they clear NDA.
Navy and Airforce require candidates to be from PCM stream.
They have to clear NDA exam
Then they have to clear Services Selection Board Interview Round
After that they have to clear medical test.
28th April 2022, 04:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidate needs to pass 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.

Candidates will be provided one year of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) and four years at Cadet Training Wings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?