1st March 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Which type of government job a B.Sc Horticulture can get in Himachal Pradesh? How to apply for the job?

Hello sir, I am studying in B.Sc Horticulture from Himachal Pradesh. Which type of government job I can get in Himachal Pradesh? How to apply for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  2. How may I get a job in Horticulture department at Himachal Pradesh? I've a diploma in Horticulture and Forestry and have completed 22 years of service in Army
  3. BSc Horticulture in Himachal Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the Government jobs available for a Horticulture candidate? Which course is better between Horticulture and Dental Science?
  5. Will I be able to get a job for MSc Horticulture after getting a degree of BSc Horticulture?
  6. What are the job opportunities in BSc horticulture? Can I join MSc horticulture after completing BSc horticulture
  7. Can I get a job after passing 12th with 50%? I am from himachal pradesh
  8. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  9. What are the opportunities to get a job in government sector after completing BSc Horticulture course?
  10. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  11. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  12. Can I apply for government jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have done diploma(Civil engineering) under VIEP programme
  13. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?
  14. Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?
  15. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
  16. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) graduate?
  17. How to do BSc Horticulture from SAM Hagginbottom Agricultural university, Allahabad? Which is a deemed university?
  18. Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?
7th March 2017, 03:10 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which type of government job a B.Sc Horticulture can get in Himachal Pradesh? How to apply for the job?

The types of jobs available for you are:
> Horticulturist
> Research Fellow
> Project Fellow

There is not much avenues open for horticulture jobs in Himachal Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?