30th July 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How to join in government job after B.Com?

how to find my perfect future in Govt. Job. Now i m end. my graduation (B.com). my question. is how to join in govt. job.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the permanent jobs in government sector?
  2. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  3. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  4. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  5. How to get government or defense jobs after completing T.Y B.Com?
  6. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  7. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  9. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  10. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  11. Is it possible for a student to join government job while doing regular course? -- [New]
  12. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  13. Which government job can I get with 12 marks? I have scored 59% in 12th
  14. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  15. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  16. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  17. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a government job in Indian Railway after doing B.Com
31st July 2015, 12:41 AM
pjgp

Default Re: How to join in government job after B.Com?

After b.com you have lot of job opportunities after graduation in b.com.
The best opportunities among all the government for b.com students is bank jobs.
Clerk post:
age limit:20 to 28 years
educational qualification:
diploma with full time,graduation,10+2 with maths and physics.
Bank po's:
age limit:20 to 30 years
educational qualification:
graduation from recognised university.
31st July 2015, 01:20 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for large large number of jobs after the graduation. The educational qualifications for most of the jobs are graduation.

So, you can select the best jobs according to your choice.
* Defence Sevices.
* Banking.
* Civil Services.
* SSC.

These are best government jobs along with better pay scale . Now you are eligible to apply for all these examinations.
31st July 2015, 03:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to find my perfect future in Govt. Job. Now i m end. my graduation (B.com). my question. is how to join in govt. job.
There are so many jobs are available for B.Com Graduates. One can appear in the Government exams like, UPSC, SSC, IFS, Banks, Postal Services, Railways and Defense. There are so many vacancies are available in Government Banks also. One can join in above Government jobs through the examinations conducted by the concerned department. One has to check for the notifications from the banks and other Government departments for the examinations. One has to clear the examinations with good marks, then they will get a call for personal interview. One has to prepare well and strong in their basics to clear the examinations
31st July 2015, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are government job for you in various PSU banks through IBPS clerk and PO exam which are conducted every year. You have to qualify written exam and interview for getting job.

There is CGL, Civil services and other railway jobs for you on the basis of graduation qualification. You need to beat competition for getting a government job in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?