23rd December 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army as a Pharmacist with 81.2% in Diploma(Pharmacy) and 57.5% in 12th Science? Opportunities in Indian Navy and Indian Air Force?

Friends,
I am 22 years old and I have completed my Diploma in Pharmacy with 81.2%. My 12th Science with 57.50 %. I want to join Indian Army. How can I join Indian Army as a Pharmacist? Also what are the opportunities in Indian Navy and Indian Air Force as a Pharmacist?

14th May 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as a Pharmacist with 81.2% in Diploma(Pharmacy) and 57.5% in 12th Science? Opportunities in Indian Navy and Indian Air Force?

I am 20 years old and I have completed my diploma pharmacy with 68%. My 12th science with 60%. I want to join indian army. How can I join Indian Army as a pharmacist?and also What are the opportunities in Indian Navy and Indian air force as a pharmacist?
18th September 2017, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army as a Pharmacist with 81.2% in Diploma(Pharmacy) and 57.5% in 12th Science? Opportunities in Indian Navy and Indian Air Force?

I'm studying in second year diploma in pharmacy. I wanted to join navy so how can I apply and what will be the post and I'm a 19 years age girl
14th February 2020, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my D pharmacy ..and I m 22 year old....how can I join airforce or navy......please please suggest me the best way to join
8th October 2020, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am complete 12th 60.49% science and I join Indian Airforce so what i can do or which stream i give admission. Can I give admission for b.pharm. Can I join Airforce after complete b.pharm . And I am also State level athletic player.please suggest me. Thank you
28th January 2022, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in pharmacy from pci recognized Institute with 92.80% I want to join the Indian Airforce as a pharmacist. But i don't know the process of applying to this field and i am pursuing my b pharmacy so can join indian Airforce after b pharm plz guide me. And plz suggest me the way of applying. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?