16th July 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

How many Deputy Engineer vacancies are there in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BTech graduate and I have heard about the Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Deputy Engineer. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

18th July 2019, 03:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Deputy Engineer vacancies are there in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment? Requirements to apply?

As per the official advertisement released for the Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment for Deputy Engineer, the total number of vacancies available under the same recruitment is 05 which may be increased or decreased based on actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of the Management.

* Further, the basic qualifications required to apply for the same recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie under 26 years as on 30.06.2019. Upper age limit relaxation of 3 years and 5 years is applicable for candidates from OBC and SC/ST category respectively.

* You must have completed your B.E./B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering from any AICTE approved institution with First Class in you belong General and OBC category otherwise in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates only pass is required.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://bel-india.in/Documentviews.as...h-11-07-19.pdf.
18th July 2019, 04:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Deputy Engineer vacancies are there in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BTech graduate and I have heard about the Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Deputy Engineer. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

Number of vacancies available in the Bharat Electronics Limited for the Deputy Engineer (Deputy in E-II Grade) is 5 (approximately).

The requirements to apply for the Deputy Engineer (Deputy in E-II Grade) in Bharat Electronics Limited are given below:

Candidates who have obtained BE / BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with First Class for General and OBC candidates and Pass for SC/ST candidates from any AICTE approved college or institution

Age limit – Maximum age limit is 26 years (as on 30/06/2019) for General candidates, 26+3 years for OBC candidates and 26+5 years for SC/ST candidates.
18th July 2019, 06:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is 5 posts only.

Requirements to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have full time B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from any AICTE approved University with First Class for GEN/OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://bel-india.in/.
18th July 2019, 06:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The total vacancies to apply for Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited is 6 vacancies.

Vizag - 2 posts
Mumbai - 1 post
Port Blair - 1 post
Kochi - 1 post
Chennai - 1 post

The requirement to apply for this post is given below.

==> Candidate must have done the BE/BTech Engineering from a recognized university.

==> Candidate must have the 2 years of experience in the relevant field.

==> Candidate maximum age should be 27 years as on 1st May 2019.
18th July 2019, 09:28 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment-

* Total vacancies of Deputy Engineer available under Bharat Electronics Limited is 6.
18th July 2019, 10:24 PM
phool1004

Total 05 Deputy Engineer vacancies are there in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment.

Age Limitation :-
The maximum age limit for General candidates will be 26 years as on 30.06.2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

QUALIFICATION :-
BE / B Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering from any AICTE approved institution with First Class for General & OBC candidates and Pass for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?