28th November 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited for Deputy Engineer recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

3rd December 2018, 02:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in Bharat Electronics Limited for Deputy Engineer recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

Selection procedure of Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is given below:

Candidates who are eligible and whose online application have been accepted will be shortlisted for the Written Test. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview based on their performance in the Written Test. Candidates are selected for the Deputy Engineer post based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview. Candidates can find the details in the BEL website link given Click Here
3rd December 2018, 04:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited will be done through Written examination followed by Interview. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview. Final selection of candidates will be done based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination and interview.
3rd December 2018, 07:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who are interested to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment, have to appear for a written examination at first. Then the candidates who qualifies the examination, have to appear for a round of personal interview where the final selection will be done.
4th December 2018, 06:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment comprises of written test and interview. Candidates are selected based on performance in the written test and interview both.
4th December 2018, 07:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited:

Selection Procedure:

Applicants who meet the educational qualification criteria and whose online application get accepted will be shortlisted for the written exam.

Depending on their performance in the written exam, Applicants will then provisionally be shortlisted for the interview process.

Final selection will depend on the performance of the applicant in both the written test and interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bel-india.in.
4th December 2018, 08:31 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Selection procedure of Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment:

Written Examination

Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit on www.bel-india.in.
4th December 2018, 10:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Engineer

>> Selection is based on performance of the candidates in both Written Test and Interview.

>> Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.

>> Call letters will be uploaded on website tentatively on 15th December, 2018.

>> Written Examination consists of Objective type questions from Basic Engineering subjects in the respective disciplines or specializations and general aptitude.

>> Candidates who are shortlisted in the written test for interview will be published on the day written test (tentatively during 1st week of January, 2019)

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?