3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How many HR Officer vacancies are available in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited? Pay scale allotted to HR Officer?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is published the notification of HR Officer recruitment. I would like to know how many vacancies are available for this particular post in this firm. Kindly tell me about the pay scale also for this post.

5th September 2019, 02:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many HR Officer vacancies are available in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited? Pay scale allotted to HR Officer?

There are total 8 vacancies available for HR Officer in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.

The minimum pay scale allotted to a HR Officer is, Rs. 35,000/- and above per month. The salary may range up to Rs. 1,75,000/- and above per month depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate.
5th September 2019, 04:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many HR Officer vacancies are available in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited? Pay scale allotted to HR Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I came to know that Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is published the notification of HR Officer recruitment. I would like to know how many vacancies are available for this particular post in this firm. Kindly tell me about the pay scale also for this post.

There are 8 Human Resource Officer vacancies available in the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.

Pay scale allotted to the Human Resource Officer in the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is given below:

Basic Salary – Rs 60,000 to Rs 1,80,000

Approximate CTC – Rs 17.64 Lakhs

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited website link is given Click Here
5th September 2019, 06:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HR (Human Resource) Officer recruitment is 8 posts only.

Pay Scale allotted to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HR (Human Resource) Officer recruitment is Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/.
6th September 2019, 12:13 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per the official notification of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, there are total 8 Human Resource Officer vacancies available at present.

Those who got selected for Human Resource Officer can get Basic Salary of Rs 60,000 to Rs 1,80,000 based on the candidate experience and skill and Approximate CTC – Rs 17.64 Lakhs. For more details please Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?