8th June 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

After searching alot, I finally know about the Electronics Corporation of India Limited details of Technical Officer. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

12th June 2019, 01:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

Pay Scale allotted to Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited is consolidated contract pay of Rs. 23,000/- per month (inclusive all).

Date of Walk-in-interview is 15/06/2019.

Official notification link is given below;
http://www.ecil.co.in/jobs/ADVT_NO_19_2019.pdf
12th June 2019, 02:10 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

As you have asked for only the pay scale alloted to Technical Officer in ECIL, I consider that you know about the eligibility criteria, important dates of this requirement. So, I am coming directly to your point of question.

*** Pay Scale: Pay scale of Technical Officer in ECIL is 25000rs per month .

For firthe information to help you , I have attached the official Advertisement of ECIL for this recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ADVT_NO_19_2019.pdf(170.6 KB, 0 views)
12th June 2019, 04:09 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The pay Scale allotted to Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited is 23,000/month.

** Job Location = Mumbai

** Venue Date = 15 June 2019

** Job Role = Technical Officer

** Qualification = B.E/B.Tech
12th June 2019, 10:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited is Rs. 23,000/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http:\\www.ecil.co.in.
12th June 2019, 10:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of a Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, may start from Rs. 19,000/- and above per month.

Depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate the salary may increase gradually according to the norms of the company.
13th June 2019, 01:06 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited:

## Salary Package: Rs. 23,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?